All the forms you could ever need, not want. Nobody really wants to fill out forms, but you kind of have to. Feel free to use them as they are or edit them to your liking.
The Classic Car Wash:
Host an All-Nighter:
When you think of an all-nighter, the first thought that comes to mind is probably studying. But in VGC, we think of nothing else but gaming. This idea was inspired by extra-life.org, and it's been a CMS tradition since 2015. Heck we do this twice a year!
1. Get a location and rent security through local law enforcement.
2. Have the kids fundraise $40 minimum for a cause of your choosing and collect waivers (Supplied from VGCUSA.org)
3. Assign the kids to rooms or sections of the building with their friends to play games all night and build camaraderie.
4. Order pizza before the shops close!
5. Eat said pizza before it gets stale.
6. Stay awake and get to know your kids.
7. Clean up and send them home.
Host Gaming Events for Kids:
Host something you can teach other people. The image to the left is an example of this. During the "Minecraft @CMS 2018", kids from the ages of 5-13 were taught skills in Minecraft.
Select VGC members were responsible for directly teaching the kids how to build a parkour course. Sam Bunker did and amazing job for us and as result he has the experience and the club was paid by the community.
Host an e-Sports Tournament:
Host Gaming Events at a Restaurant:
If food and video games have one thing in common, it's that they both bond people. This image is a perfect example of us raising money for Amy Stockslager, a teacher at a local elementary school diagnosed with breast cancer, at Buffalo Wild Wings. Not only does this raise a lot of money, but it promotes healthy sportsmanship through the combination of games and great food.